Friday 2 December 2016

Long Way Home - Chapter 7



There was only one washroom per level in the dorms, the interior separated into three areas: the showering room, the toilets and the basins. The showers were open, meaning that there were no cubicles that separated the shower heads. Lu Feng and I always chose shower heads that were side by side to talk to each other while we bathed, but because of his recent childish jokes, the atmosphere had become rather tense between us, making our bathing time much more quiet.

There was no one else in the washroom. I was quietly washing my hair, Lu Feng washing up beside me until he suddenly commented, "Xiao Chen, your ass is rather voluptuous."

I was taken aback, awkwardly turning around to wash the soap off my hair as I avoided his line of vision. "Stop talking nonsense."

He wasn't letting me go. "Has anyone ever told you that your legs look beautiful? They're so long and straight."

"One more word and I'll sue you for trying to take liberties with me."

"Or, you could return the favour." He laughed.

I sneaked a glance at his naked body before quickly lowering my gaze again. "Forget it, I can't get any dirtier than you."

I was a little flustered, washing myself hurriedly to get myself dry as soon as possible. Lu Feng was already fully dressed and was waiting for me as his eyes explored my body.

I wore my pants, lifting my head to glare at him. "What are you looking at? Stop acting like a hooligan."

He grinned slyly. "I want to act like one, what are you going to do about it?"

Before I could move away, he had reached over and pinched my chest harshly. The pain was enough to make me cry out in shock. "What are you doing?"

"Aww, are you angry?" His smile wasn't fading. "I'm just joking around, don't be so petty."

"....it hurts! You used too much strength!"

"Oh really?" He was still smiling, seemingly unaffected.

At night, as I lay in bed, the pain on my chest kept me awake. Taking off my pajamas to take a look, I realised my nipples had swelled up with the slightest wisps of blood. Lu Feng's strength was terrifying. I found his sudden act of violence hard to understand, his cheeky looks making him even more intolerable.

But he was, after all, my best friend. To let this kind of thing affect our relationship would be... making a big deal out of nothing.

Lu Feng was getting more and more presumptuous, touching me here and there in front of others, seemingly getting entertainment from my flustered looks.

One day, after the night's self study, the eight of us returned to our dorm room. When men gathered to talk, the topic up for discussion would definitely be about women. As they continued talking, the discussion slowly went overboard. Someone had suddenly issued a dare to Lu Feng.

"Lu Feng, why don't you do your wife once for us to see?"

Besides me, who else could Lu Feng's "wife" be?

The rest roared with laughter. My face darkened as I sat on Lu Feng's bed reading, pretending I hadn't heard a single word.

However, before I knew it, Lu Feng had replied with a short "okay" before he pushed me down on the bed, swiftly riding on my waist.

The cheers were loud enough to wake the dead. With one hand, Lu Feng skillfully pinned both of my arms down while the other unbuttoned my shirt without hesitation.

"Lu Feng! Stop fooling around!" I was getting more anxious and angrier by the minute.

Once my shirt had been completely unbuttoned, the six of them excitedly cheered again. Lu Feng was still wearing a faint smile as he explored my body with his hands. I didn't know to what extent he would fool about this time round, although I was clear he wouldn't actually do it, but to be humiliated publicly like this still made me purse my lips firmly as I relented.

His hand was actually sliding down towards my waist to unbuckle my belt, making me go pale, "Lu Feng, you're taking this too far!"

"Lu Feng, hurry up!"

"Go for it! Haha......"

My brainless dorm mates were too slow in realising the graveness of the situation.

"Lu Feng, I'm getting angry!" I weakly flashed my trump card.

He was still tearing away at my clothes as if possessed, his hand finding its way into my pants before grasping it.

As if touched by lightning, I screamed, managing to break myself free from his hold with a surprising amount of strength before giving him a hard slap across his face.

"Son of a bitch." I was trembling as I gritted my teeth.

It was then did they realise they had taken the joke too far.

After a long silence, Xiao Shan spoke up, "Xiao Chen, don't cry. Lu Feng was just joking around."

Lu Feng was blankly looking at me, his face finally showing a hint of uneasiness.

"Get lost." I pushed him away roughly. "Get lost!"

"Xiao Chen, I was-"

"Just kidding right? Get lost, go and fool around with someone else." I used the back of my hand to wipe my tears before getting up and picking my glasses off the ground. "A young master like you can easily find someone to joke around with, so don't always take me as your clown!"


Chapter 6

No comments:

Post a Comment