Friday 25 November 2016

A Round Trip to Love - Contents




  • Synopsis
  • Prologue
  • Volume 1 - Long Way Home (Chapters 1-43)
  • Volume 2 - Way of Difference (Chapters 1-21)
  • Volume 3 - If (Chapters 1-10
)
  • Volume 4 - Winding Path
 (Chapters 1-12
)
  • Volume 5 - The Far Shore
 (Chapters 1-23
)
  • Volume 6 - Tenant
 (Chapters 1-7
)
  • Extras
Please note that there may be changes made here and there as Lan Lin has published a revised version of the novel and has made a few edits to it in terms of the plot and diction. I have purchased the book and will be translating it according to the new version!



12 comments:

  1. Wow, i can enjoy your translation again. Ganbatte. I love your works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope I won't disappoint! :))

      Delete
    2. Where did you buy the book????! I am searching for it everywhere but no luck! Also will you be translating after chapter 10??? I love your version, very clear. Thank you so much for your efforts. francisco.g.morales@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'm glad to find your blog and very happy to read the translation of Lan Lin's works.

    Thank you very much for your hard work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I can only read up to chapter10 is there something wrong or a that how much you translated?? Pls reply

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cup :) I have been following you on writeon and tumblr. I am glad I found your blog now that Writeon will be shut down. I left you a bunch of comments on that site xD. How are you, I hope everything is fine you haven't posted anything for a while.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hellow Author!
    Can you please translate the following chapters please??
    Your translations of these chapters are great so please can you translate them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you stop translating? (Just curious)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Книга на английском языке или на китайском?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Onde esta os restante dos extras.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Olá onde posso ler o extra pra poder saber o final da novel

    ReplyDelete