Friday 13 January 2017

Long Way Home - Chapter 10



Lu Feng told me to look for him again after I had thought things through.

I couldn't think straight, so I didn't visit him again for a long time. I really wasn't running away from the matter, you guys have to believe me on this.

My attempts at doing some practice questions failed terribly, and for the English comprehension which I usually got full marks on, I got five questions wrong yesterday. I was heavily affected by this, dejectedly sitting down to evaluate what exactly had resulted in my sudden drop academically. Was it the lack of sleep that affected my brain power? My bad mood that resulted in a decreased analytical ability? Or was it the pollution in the air that was causing a severe lack of oxygen in everyone's brains?

It had nothing to do with that person, absolutely nothing at all.

"Lu Feng, you're back!" Someone at the corridor loudly greeted.

I was scared stiff, looking around frantically for a place to hide. The closet? The box? The drawers?

As my thoughts ran wild, the door was pushed open with a loud bang. I immediately resumed my position and pretended that I was doing my work.

"Xiao Chen, I'm back." His voice sounded cheerful.

"Oh, um." I buried myself in the books and busily scribbled something, pretending that I was too busy to even look up.

"Are you busy doing homework?"

"Um, yes."

"Then I won't bother you then."

"Um, okay." I inwardly let out a sigh of relief.

"Xiao Chen, your book's upside down."

"What?" I hurriedly flipped the book over. Looking at it again, huh? It's flipped... That meant I didn't hold it the wrong way round before.

The smile on Lu Feng's face disappeared. He placed his bag down and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Come here."

I bit on my lower lip as I slowly made my way over.

"Sit down."

I obediently followed.

He habitually placed his arms over my shoulder, shocking me as I shrunk in my seat.

"You're afraid of me?!"

Frightened, I shook my head vigorously.

Lu Feng furrowed his brows and grabbed me, making me face him. "Look at me. I'll ask you some questions, and all you have to do is answer yes or no."

I stared straight at him, not daring to move an inch.

"About what happened that day, do you feel disgusted?"

I shook my head.

"Are you happy being with me?" A nod.

"Are you happy that I have a girlfriend?" I shook my head.

"Were you worried when I was injured?" A nod.

"You like being around me, don't you?" A nod.

"You like being around me the most, don't you?" A nod.

He showed an extremely satisfied expression, his voice softening, "Then, did you feel comfortable kissing me?"

I blushed a deep red.

"Say the truth."

After a long pause, I nodded my head slowly.

"That means... You like me too?"

After another long struggle, I finally nodded again.

"Then that's all that matters."

"Lu Feng," I awkwardly started, "I'm a man."

"Bullshit, anyone could see that."

"A man liking another man... That's... weird."

"Are you saying I'm weird?"

"No, no..." I stuttered out, "You're fine... But we're both males..."

"Stop saying nonsense." He impatiently grabbed my jaw. "We both like each other. So let's just get together, you don't have to care about so much."

"Wh-who said I liked you?" Can you not make such strange conclusions?

He forcefully lowered his head in search for my lips.

"No...Mm—"

"I like you, what's so wrong with that?" He said as his lips moved closer to my ear.

There is, in fact, nothing wrong with that. That is why in the end, I didn't push him away.



Chapter 9
Chapter 11

18 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Many thanks and take your time. You don't owe us any of this although it is very much appreciated! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back. I wait you for a long time... hahaha I so glad that you came back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much! I'm excited for the upcoming chapters :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for updating , I'll be waiting for the follow up chapters🤗

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much longer is translating the rest of the novel going to take? I was reading a translation on Wattpad that's not yours and it's difficult to understand so I'm curious with happens in the story. Can you please upload all chapters ASAP? I'm getting impatient with my curiosity killing me. Sorry for the rush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm...do you pay them? No, so stop hurrying then they don't work for you and either you can translate yourself or you agree to their terms. Byyeeee

      Delete
    2. Ummm...do you pay them? No, so stop hurrying then they don't work for you and either you can translate yourself or you agree to their terms. Byyeeee

      Delete
  6. Finally!!! Thank you for your update. Waiting for the next Chapters.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Waiting for the update. Hope you will continue this. I really wanted to read this book so I am really thankful for your hard work. Your translation is the best. Lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your hard work! I am so happy someone translated this, I own you my life. I will wait for another chapter. Again, thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello,when does xiao chen get raped?

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank u 4 ur hard work in this novel ❤

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for translating !! i will wait patiently for the next chapter. God Bless !! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for your work. Hopefully I'll​get to see more chapters soon... Thanks again for doing this

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, just discovered this story. I like it a lot and I see that the last update was in 2017. Will you be updating or has the story moved? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loved your translation hoping to see more of the chapters translated so that I can quench my fujoshi desires!!!!

    ReplyDelete